ALL SURGICAL SPECIALISTS OF CHARLOTTE OFFICES ARE OPEN FOR PATIENT APPOINTMENTS. MASKS & FACIAL COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED IN OUR OFFICES AT THIS TIME.
If you currently have or recently had a fever, cough, upper respiratory illness/shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell, please do not come to your appointment and call our office instead to reschedule.
Surgical Specialists of Charlotte is doing all of the following to keep you safe from Coronavirus while visiting our offices:
- Keeping our rooms clean through enhanced cleaning processes.
- Making proper hand hygiene a priority.
- Assessing patients for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Limiting the number of people who come to our offices in order to minimize the number of potential carriers and ensure we can maintain safe distances between people in our waiting rooms. Patients may only bring necessary companions/caregivers with them to their appointment.
- Limiting the number of vendors and outside visitors at SSC offices.
- Actively promoting and encouraging the use of online registration and contactless automated check-in technology.